IndicThreads Delhi Conference Contest – Week 4
This activity is the last weekly contests for the IndicThreads Conference on Software Development to be held in Delhi on 13, 14 July 2012. Every week, we've been asking questions on the latest trends in technology (specifically, topics being covered in the conference) and giving out various prizes to the best submissions. This week, the prizes are the following books:
(the prizes will be shipped free to winners anywhere in India). You must complete this week's activity before Monday 9 July, 6pm (IST) to be eligible for the prize. Previous weeks' winners are listed here
- Please read all these instructions carefully before you start
- You get only one attempt at each question, so be careful before you click submit.
- You cannot go to the next question until you attempt the current question - so you must attempt all questions.
- The amount of time you take to complete this activity is being timed. Keep in mind that we might (or we might not) take into account the time taken when deciding the winner in case of a tie. But remember, correctness is more important than time taken.
- To ensure that we are able to contact you, please make sure your profile settings are up-to-date (at least the email address should be entered). On that page, please also ensure to set your contact preferences appropriately.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any problems.
Good luck. Click on "Start this activity" (below) to get started.
Start this Activity
After you click the "Start Activity" button above, you will be asked questions in the following areas:
- Unit Testing
- Kernel Programming
- Monkey Patching
- Password Safety
Oracle vs Google Lawsuit