SAS Research & Development, India: Senior Java Developer
We are looking for candidates with 3-6 years of experience, and a BE/MCA from a reputed Institute (preferred).
The job consists of the following activities:
- Design and architect J2EE based enterprise applications
- Lead High level and Low level design based on top of SAS Business Intelligence Architecture
- Do Requirement Analysis and write Funcational Specifications
- Advise and assit team members and mentor junior developers.
- Implement test based development process that focuses on delivering high quality products.
- Provide documentation and technical publications for external and internal customers
- Coding in Core Java APIs as well as SAS BI Platform APIs. Technologies - Core Java, J2EE, Flex, Servlet, MVC, JSP, Ajax, SAS BI platform, Java Swing/Eclipse RCP etc.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Java/J2EE based products
- Experience with OOAD design patterns in product development.
- Excellent programming skills with Core Java, J2EE. Awareness and preferable if worked on any one of the following client technologies Flex Actionscript and BlazeDS, Eclipse RCP or Java Swing development
- Familiarity with XML, JDBC, RMI, SQL, Databases. Build Systems using Jakarta Ant.
- Familiarity with application server viz. Tomcat, Apache, Web Logic, Web Sphere or JBoss .
- Experience in Unit testing methodologies with JUnit.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in GUI development - Flex ActionScript, Web-based UI.
- Worked on ORM like Hibernate/iBatis.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems.
- Knowledge of software development processes and Quality Standards. SDLC using Agile development.
- Retail domain would be a bonus but not required
to see how to apply for this job.
To apply for this job you'll need to complete the following activities first.